Makeup Look: Gold and Green
Some of you may know that I have just attended about a bazillion wedding events in the last month or so and we all know what weddings require : makeup. I was applying makeup to myself, to other people even to brides and it got to a point I couldn’t keep up with photographing each and every look so I just quite simply gave up. However all is not in vain, I did capture some makeup looks like this gold and green makeup look.
I wore the dress in the picture above, a white kameez (that my Mum made me- how talented is she!) which if you look closely has tiny green detail hence why I bought it into the eye makeup. I shall show you clearer pictures of the eye makeup before I list the products used. P.S I was playing around on Photoshop with editing eye colour, as much as I would like to say the colour is my actual natural colour I can’t lie to you. But ssh, it’s our secret.
Eye Products Used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion all over lid
- Urban Decay Buck and Naked in the crease, Virgin on the browbone
- UD Half Baked all over the lid and Virgin in the inner corner
- 2True Twist Eye Pencil in No.4 on bottom lash line (it is amazing, review coming up)
- UD Kush on top of that
- UD Perversion in waterline
- 2True Liquid Liner
- BareMinerals Lash Domination mascara
- Ardell False Lashes in 117
Now on to the face and lip makeup.
Face Products Used:
- Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation in ‘Toasted Beige’
- Urban Decay Concealer Pencil ‘ATF’
- UD ‘Tease’ Eyeshadow to contour cheeks
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick ‘Sandstone’ to highlight
- MAC ‘Desert Rose’ Blush
Lip Product Used:
My favourite lip red recipe!
- MAC ‘Brick’ Lip Liner
- MAC ‘Ruby Woo’ Lipstick
- Limecrime Velvetine ‘Red Velvet’
That is it for this makeup look, I really did like this look lots as despite the product list it really was a quick look to do and had me ready on time for once! I will try bring more makeup looks to all soon, please do let me know if you would like to see more! Until next time have a lovely day, and don’t forget to find me on Bloglovin’ so you won’t miss any posts. Tanzina x