Motives Cosmetics: Copper Gold and Blue Asian Makeup Look.
Hi lovelies, I am so sorry I haven’t posted much, I have been up to my neck in attending wedding events and have no down time at all. I think today has been my only day off and by the time you read this the next morning I have another wedding to attend in the evening! But without much further ado today I have a makeup look for you using a new makeup line that I’ve stumbled upon. Before I go too much into the post let me quickly brief you in on Motives. Motives Cosmetics is by Loren Ridinger and Lala who have released a pigmented, rich, professional quality makeup line that caters for everyone’s needs. The colours are vivid and bright, the liner rich and black and all the products come in great quality luxurious packaging. I will be creating another look for you all where we can look at more products from the range.
I decided to go for a blue and copper gold mix paired with coral glossy lips. I will quickly talk you through the products I used and where I placed them and leave you with quite a few pictures!
For the eyes I actually didn’t use much products at all (well for me that is!) to achieve this look. The eye shadows were so rich, so pigmented and with so much staying power – I cannot recommend the products enough!
Eye Products Used:
- Eyeshadow: Motives for LaLa ‘Muse‘ palette – I used the gorgeous gold/copper shade all over the lid just above the crease, and the iridescent peach shade as a slight highlight in the inner corners. In the crease, and bottom lash line I used the vivid blue which has quickly become my favourite blue shadow.
- Liner: I used the ‘Noir‘ liquid liner, it is so intense the most intense black liquid liner I have used to date. I refuse to add it to my makeup kit because I want to be greedy and keep it to myself. Must buy another asap!
- Lashes: Motives for LaLa mascara and the lovely Motives 110 false lashes.
See hardly any products at all. Normally my makeup look product list goes on and on. It’s great when a few products create amazing results. Now on to the lips, I opted for a glossy slightly shimmery coral lip combination.
Lip Products Used:
- Motives ‘Frosty Coral‘ lipstick straight from the bullet and on to the lips
- Motives for LaLa Mineral Lip Shine in ‘Perciosa’ on top – I love love this. Great colour payoff but more importantly it’s like a gel top coat for nails in lip form. It adds that shine to the lips that makes them look super glossy.
Now finally on to the complexion. Again, I used ALMOST every thing from Motives however I didn’t have any shimmering highlighting products from the brand so I threw in one from my stack.
Face Products Used:
- Motives for LaLa Colour Perfection Quad Cream foundation in ‘Medium’ - This product is a dream. I honestly keep raving about the products which I don’t tend to do about every single product but they all are so good! This quad is perfection. It has a contour colour, a orange tinted correction colour, a highlighting colour AND the foundation colour. The quad completed my base products by itself, I need to get more shades for my kit!
- Motives Pressed Blush ‘Baby Doll‘ – a gorgeous baby doll pink
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in ‘Sandstone‘ – After reading a few reviews on the sculpt and shimmer duo from Motives I think I really need to try that and see how that comes out on my skin. Sounds really promising.
That is all the products used for this look, I will be doing one more look with the Muse palette so have a look out for that. In the UK you can pick up Motives products here, and if you are one of my lovely US/Canada readers you can pick them up here. I hope the products launch in store in the UK soon, I’d absolutely love that! Thank you for reading lovelies and as always you can follow me on Bloglovin’ to get every post!