Eye Look: Pop of Blue
Hi lovelies, hope your okay. Happy Valentines day! I thought I needed another make up look/tutorial-thingy on the blog and I did promise I would show you how I play around with blue eyeliner so ta-da I have this new post for you. This was a really easy and quick make up look to do, and a look using not one but four eyeliners! It does take a bit of blending but it with a bit of elbow grease, it’s a look that is easy to achieve.
1.First I applied Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my eyelid.
2. Next, I applied MAC Wedge all over the eyelid up to the crease.
3. I then applied Bobbi Brown Cobalt Ink as a cream shadow, on the outer crease creating a V shape. This is where the elbow grease is needed, you want to blend blend blend as it is harder to blend compared to normal cream shadows.
4. Cobalt Ink is more of a black blue, so to add a bit more of a blue hue I blended in Avon Supershock Gel liner in Shimmering Sapphire to the inside of the V shape. This is much creamier and blended out really easily.
5. So smoke the look up a bit and blend out any harsh lines, I blended Brown Down into the crease
6. Next apply Cobalt Ink to bottom lash line and blend.
7. Finally for that vivid blue pop, I applied Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl in Bright Blue to the water line and finished with black eyeliner and mascara.
I really like the nude inner corner look, with smokey towards the end. I really enjoyed how this look turned out and how easy it was to create, and I’ve recreated this once already after taking these pictures. That is it for today’s post, it’s a quick and simple one and I think I should be making more of these with looks I go out with. I hope you enjoyed this look and do let me know if you try it. You can find me on : Bloglovin’ - Twitter – Hellocotton – Facebook